Windmill Replay plays back logged data files graphically. It's ideal for scrolling through long files looking for significant events. You can fast forward through uneventful stretches, and pause for a more detailed look when something catches your eye.
Moving Graph and Table of Values
The Replay screen is split between the moving graph and a table of data values. How much space is devoted to each is up to you. When the graph is static, double-clicking a point on it will highlight the relevant row in the table. Similarly you can double-click a point on the table and the cursor will show the corresponding points on the graph.
You can zoom in and out of the graph as many times as you wish, choosing whichever area you please. Show data over a longer time-scale, or data from more channels.
You can choose:
- Which channels to display: four channels of data from one instrument and four from another for example
- The colour of each channel's trace on the graph
- How many decimal places should be shown in the readings
- The split between graph and table
- The area to print
- Zoom area and magnification
- Direction of replay: forward or reverse
- Speed of replay: slow or fast
To use Replay you also need the Windmill suite of software to collect the data in the first place. But don't worry, subscribers to our Monitor Newsletter can now download the Windmill 4.3 suite for free!
For full details of Replay download its on-line Help file from our Help page.
You can buy Replay from our on-line catalogue.