High Speed Logging and Waveform Recording
Streamer handles an immense range of sensors and instruments, for a high performing yet flexible system.
With Streamer you can log data to disk at high speed, chart data in real time, save libraries of set-up files and examine graphs of data after collection.
- Runs under Microsoft Windows 98 and later
- Streams analogue data to disk
- Maximum speed of 100 000 samples per second with USB units (1 channel at 100 kHz, 2 at 50 kHz, etc)
- 40 000 Samples per second with GPIB instruments
- 35 000 Samples per second with Ethernet instruments
- 700 Samples per second with RS232 instruments
- Displays real-time data graphically and as numeric values
- Automatically converts data to the engineering units of your choice
- Data file size limited only by size of hard disk
- Choice of data file formats
- Accepts up to 200 channels (thermocouples, strain gauges, pressure transducers and so on)
- Built-in linearisation for 8 types of thermocouple and Pt100 sensors
- Option to start collecting data when an external trigger is received
- Option to start collection when a selected input crosses a threshold
- Collect pre- and post-trigger data
- Save libraries of set-up files
- Review graphs of data after collection
- No programming required
- DDE (dynamic data exchange) lets other programs both analyse data as Streamer logs it, and send commands to control Streamer
- Free, lifetime, technical support
- Costs £950 UK pounds or included with the Microlink 770 high speed data acquisition package.
For more information contact [email protected].