Here are some other sites you may find useful, organised under: Instrument and Hardware Manufacturers, Temperature Measurement, Excel and Directories and Virtual Libraries.
- Design and manufacture the Microlink range of data acquisition units. These include USB, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, ISA-Bus and GPIB devices.
- Retail Sensing
- Retail Sensing systems count people visiting shopping centres, bars, galleries, libraries and so on, using intelligent units and CCTV cameras.
- A Web Guide to devices that measure temperature.
- Excel Tips and Tricks
- Our Excel section gives many tips and tricks for scientists and engineers.
- Excel Easy
- Easy-to-follow tutorials teaching you how to use Excel.
- Add-Ins.com has over 50 add-ins that make Excel easier to use and save you time, plus downloadable books (full of examples) on how to write Excel macros.
- Excel consultants. The OzGrid site includes tips on using Excel charts, data validation and conditional formatting.
- Alan's Excel Goodies
- Alan Barasch's guide to Excel. Includes programming with Excel VBA, a guide to fomulae, an Excel FAQ and links to other Excel sites.
- RSD Associates
- Excel add-ins for 6-sigma, SPC, DoE, R&R and Chemometrics, including Internet-enabled SPC and Data Collection systems.
- Excel file recovery software
- An Excel repair software that restores damaged files.
- MS Office recovery and repair Software
- Cimaware Software offers file recovery software for Excel,
Access and Word.
- Tool to compare, adjust and synchronize your Excel sheets.
- A directory of free software, papers, hardware, software and services of value to embedded, dsp, and realtime systems engineers. Includes several data acquisition sections.
- Control Engineering Virtual Library
- From the Control Group at the University of Cambridge. A library
of Links to control groups around the world, professional
societies, journals, control information services and commercial
The Instrumentation Signpost
- Published by Readout, Ireland's Journal of Instrumentation and
Control, the Instrumentation Signpost lists measurement, control
and automation resources from throughout the world. It features
periodicals; an up-to-date list of exhibitions, conferences and
courses; professional bodies; standards; news and even a poetry